Sunday, November 6, 2011

His Love


My son was baptized yesterday.  He was confirmed a member of the church and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost today.  My husband performed both the baptism and confirming our son.  It was bitter sweet. 

Today being the first Sunday of the month it was Testimony Meeting during sacrament.  One of the ladies who bore her testimony mentioned the above "I loved you at your darkest". 

I know deep down in my heart my Father in Heaven loves me.  I know beyond a shadow of a doubt there is some sort of lesson to be learned by these dark days.  I don't know what it is.  Nor do I believe that I am ready to have that knowledge. 

My parents came for a late lunch/early dinner. My brother and his girlfriend joined us.  It was an all around nice afternoon.

I'm exhausted.  I hurt.  I've struggled off and on with keeping my thoughts/moods above water.  I've held it together. And I did so for the sake of my children. And will continue to get up and keep fighting for the sake of my children. I may need you to remind me in a few days!!

No comments: