Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back to life...

..back to reality!

What a blessing if was to have my sweet friend and her family open up their home to me this weekend.

It was truly a blessing in disguise.

This post will be short and sweet.

On my way back home I bad to stop by my employer to fill out paperwork.  It was bittersweet.   As much as I don't miss the B.S....I really do.  Yet, in the same boat it was clear I would not be ready to work as originally planned.  For tonight I am not going to worry about working on Wednesday or anyday this week.

I will get up in the morning and attempt to make the phone calls that will hopefully find me some sort of relief. 

And remember the warmth and unconditional love...I felt from my sweet friend!!  There is such peace in knowing that I'm not alone in this battle.  Even though it feels like it.

No comments: