Thursday, June 14, 2012

So I said to my Doctor (therapist) -- Raw Humor.

I need a bit of a break. 

And so...this evening I have sat and watched...NO LESS than about an hour of Foamy the Squirrel videos on youtube.

For an hour.....I've been able to turn my phone off, put the dogs outside, put the boy somewhere other than in my face, wipe away tears, forget about being on high alert, and being triggered constantly. 

For an hour....I've watched and laughed till I cried.

And this last video...it made me think about my therapy appt today.  I don't drink coffee. I don't know if J* drinks coffee.  I don't like the smell of it.  But...while I watched this video I thought "I wish it was that simple and easy to remedy."

Check out this video of Foamy.  If you need more laughter and crudness....then go to youtube and find some MORE videos of Foamy.

No comments: