Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It is Piss.

I saw this picture on another blog this morning. To be honest I can't remember whose blog it was on.  I know it was a fellow trauma mama whose blog is in my reader.

It kind of fits me perfectly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's much I want to blog about...as in get off my chest.  I do this for me. Not for others.  In blogging about these things, I know I'm opening myself up for criticism


I was told today by several people that I've over reacted to something that was rather hurtful to me.  It started with my BIL and then my mom.  And then just went down the line from there.  I'm choosing to not go into detail because in all honesty....I'm not in a space that I can take the criticism.  (If we are FB friends, you follow my FB page, or you just know me IRL...you are aware of the issue.  And once again, I respectfully ask you to respectfully keep your own opinions to yourself if you are going to be critical...SORRY...it's just where I'm at emotionally right now...fragile would be an understatement)

As I've thought about this situation and the various different outcomes today...I keep thinking about this "glass half empty-half full-this is piss" picture.

Here are my thoughts on this situation and so much more:


It is piss.   There's no "thinking" about it.  It is pure piss!



I'm sure that taking this issue up in therapy might be helpful...it's the beating a dead horse mantra in my ever so humble opinion.  Thus, for the most part I try not to go there.

1 comment:

My Daily Jenn-ism said...

I'm sure you've been told about this in therapy... but when the icky thought comes into your head - out loud say STOP - it does help. People around you might think you're out of it, but who cares. As long as you feel better :) I love reading your blog. I wish I could help ease your struggle.