Monday, June 11, 2012

Look to You

This is where I'm at today.  I often talk abt and see that my youngest is unregulated.  Today, I am.  This one will not blow over.  I know we need to discuss it.  We won't.  I know that my dh has no clue "what" actually put me over the edge.  Nor should he.  Heck, I didn't until long after he was gone.  It was way deeper than an argument.  His physical placement between myself l, our bed,  and the closet/back of our room.

It was me who came out swinging and hysterical.   I know he has no clue why.  I'm not in anyway able to discuss it.  Heck it was all I could do to type it out to GB's Mom.  And while on the phone w/my Buff..I'm.not even certain she had a clue wht happened...bc I still don't. 

I know I'm drained.  I know I slept less than 2-3 hours.   I know that between nightmares of C showing up at my door and of the trigger from yesterday. .I'm drained.

This video was sent to me in an email.  I've posted it before. 

And it is what it is for today.

Watch "I Look to You" on YouTube

No comments: