Friday, December 30, 2011

Exhaustion


Every single day I've went to work.  Came home on my split and went to bed.  Went back to work 3 hours later.  Came home from work 4-5 hours later and went to bed.  Nearly every single evening I've been in bed by 8:30pm at the latest.  Most evenings even before that.  It is 9:10pm and I'm dying.  Serious....I feel like I am going to pass out I am sooooooo exhausted.

Did I mention......I'm exhausted. 

Physically exhausted.

I'm headed to bed.  I report to work at 6:57am.  That seems SOOOO late to me.  Most days I'm reporting at 5:00 or 5:20am.  That extra hour and half will be wonderful in the realm of sleeping!!

Then again, it was freezing rain on my way home and that may require that leave early.  Anyway I look at it....I still get to sleep in.

Oh' the joys of having a "late" day.



No comments: