Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Marriage, Meds, Musings

I need a reminder why it is that I've been married for nearly 18 years.  The man, I love him to death some days.  And other days, such as yesterday and today....not so much.

And then I find pictures such as the one below and think...my psychiatrist really doesn't know WTH she is talking about.  She has no clue that I really do need medication to help control the urge to beat the living hell out of someome....such as the man I'm married to.

Needless to say, I do believe a domestic violence charge against me would probably end up costing my job.  I can't afford that right now.

Then again, the picture below.....is yet another reminder my psychiatrist really doesn't know WTH she is talking about.  She has no clue that I really do need medication to help control the urge to beat the living hell out of someone...such as the customer that hit my bus w/her cane today bc I wouldn't stop for her.  Better yet, the customer that was so effn falling down drunk he couldn't follow simple directions until I freeked out and started screaming.  I didn't have anything to throw...or I might have thrown something at him.  (Just ask my dh....he learned the hard way last night.)


No comments: