Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Click and Swearing

I just hung up on the nurse who called to tell me what my ultrasound results were.  I didn't hang up on her bc of the results.  Because of what she said after she told me the results.

CLICK

My husband wasn't to impressed with the choice words I had to say prior to hanging up.  Telling me in his rather un-supportive ways that I shouldn't swear.  Umm, just about anyone that knows me knows....that is really the opposite thing to do when I'm upset, sick, or just plain in general!!  Hell, my therapist and I have a 4 yr relationship....she knows that. She even pointed it out yesterday when I saw her.  You would think the man that I've slept in the same bed nearly every single night for the last 18 years...he would know.  Dumbass.  Needless to say:  I informed him where/when/how he could go.  Along with if I didn't hear my son stop crying over schoolwork in .02 seconds there was going to be hell to pay.

You see....not only am I sick.  My 9 year old has pneumonia.  And had we waited a day or two; he would have bacterial pneumonia.

So I'm sick.
My son is very sick.
My husband thinks he is sick bc I am sick.  (That is an ongoing issue in our house!!!)

And I have to go back to work.  I have no damn clue how.  Seriously, I can't even fathom driving a bus in the amount of pain that I am in right now. 

No comments: