Monday, December 12, 2011

Doesn't Happen Often

.......this Momma is speechless.  I usually have lots to say.  I'm rather skeptical at different energy related massage techniques and so forth. 

I'm not sure what to think.
I'm not sure what to feel.

This morning I decided to go into uncharted territory in the realm of massage.  This type of massage was what initially drew my attention to this particular massage therapist.  However, it has taken me 6 months to get up the nerve to actually go there and experience this type of gentle, subtle massage.  I have seen this massage therapist regularly for the last 6 months.  Generally, I've gone to see her bi-weekly.  However, in cases such as the last 6 weeks, I've seen her more often.

Raindrop Massage is much different than anything I have ever experienced.   I found it to be very gentle and quite subtle, but the impact so far has been very deep and powerful. It is incredibly relaxing - in a different way from other bodywork that is difficult to put words to and simply needs to be experienced.

No comments: