Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Prayers Needed

If you are the praying type...
My family needs prayers this evening.  As I head to bed,  I'm having another wave of severe pain in my abdomen and shoulder blade on same side.  I have a slight fever to go along with it.

My lil guy....is very ill.  Even though he is so sick he is insisting on going to school tmw.  He told me " mom...i have way to much shit to do.  There is no way I can miss 2 days of school".  If I don't tell my teacher I'm sick she will never know.

My response was....buddy tht shit will still be there when you get better. You are NOT going to school!!

He has a high fever.  Meds brought it down for about an hour.  Then it came back full force.  Dang it!!

I need to go back to work.  I can't afford to be sick....yet I hurt so incredible bad I just want to cry....or....puke.

No comments: