Saturday, January 7, 2012

A bit lighter

I'm still relatively sick.  Woke up with a bit of a fever this morning and new 'sypmtoms' that will most likely have me back in the urgent care. I'm trying very hard not to get depressed and worry about the financial aspect of me being off work for 4 days.  Three of the four days will be unpaid.  We were planning a few different little get aways over the next several months and I'm pretty sure that they are out of the question completely.  Right now I can't even go there or think about it bc it will just make me upset.

I woke up about 5am this morning and attempted to get ready for work.  It wasn't happening.  So I turned on my computer and decided to spend some time on pinterest.  Oh' dear do I love that place. 

And this was the little reminder that I needed for today:

No comments: