Thursday, February 16, 2012

Interesting

I find it very interesting the whole 'ISP' tracking.

I have someone who reads my blog sometimes several times a day..based on where the 2 different ISP are coming from..the same town/state/country....I have put 2 and 2 together and now I know where this person works.  Either that or the Dept of Foreign Affairs finds this piddly blog interesting.  I would gather not so much on the interesting part.  I am curious if IPhone us is not allowed af work or what the deal is.

Im being snarky ...I know ..and truthful be told...I am always snarky.

I also have a local reader (or two).  whom I am 99% sure I know who it is.  Even though the ISP is always somewhat different....the search terms are always the same.  Telling me it is the same person.

I find the whole ttechnical computer stuff interesting..I may just take up computers.

No comments: