Friday, February 24, 2012

Holy Batman...

A few hours ago,  I composed a blog post from my phone...while in bed....just like I am with this post.  I thought I hit publish.  It is probably a blessing I hit delete.

I know I am teetering on batshit crazy when I can't even remember what it was about. 

I am sick.  Again.  Not a real shocker is it?  This time the verdict is:  ear infection.  Damn it sux!  I woke up with a fever today.  Saw my chiropractor.  And started taking antibiotics.  My ear has produced enough crap to make me want to gag.

The view from my bed is lovely...

Blanket of fresh snow.  My neighbors all shoveling.  Our drive has almost all melted.

Kids are home for a 4 day weekend.  Yeah for them.  My DD will be babysitting here tonight.

I've listened to Adele over and over.

I HAVE THREE...YES THREE WORK DAYS LEFT.....

BEFORE I BOARD A PLANE HEADED TO ORLANDO!!!!

No comments: