Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reminder

The photo below is a reminder...that indeed "I..We" are not alone.

As the days have gotten better over the last few weeks..I find myself in place that is not very 'familiar'.  It has been a really long/dark streak.

Today is one of those days.  One that I really could have used a solid therapy appt.  As I type type/reread the last sentence ...I think 'mercy you don't need therapy.   You know the drill."  And yet at the same time ...weeding threw the ick is to much.

This is what I know ...
It has been a while since I have had a massage that had me triggered and unsettled internally when I left.  Several months ago, I am not certain I could have honestly made this connection. 

For the first time in several weeks....I have had a raging headache.   Safe to say borderline migraine. 

And it started towards the end of my.massage yesterday.   I knew the headache was coming on, knew I was getting agitated,  and knew that I was about to crawl out of my skin as she continued.   However, wasn't able to make the connection until later last night.

Fighting like crazy to not cave into the 'usual ' traps. I've failed miserable this evening. 

It is what it is. B


No comments: