Monday, October 10, 2011

Link

Sleep isn't always my friend.

The last few weeks, sleep and I've been cursing each other out something fierce.  Read my previous post regarding medication.  Instead of not sleeping bc of this/that/tit/tat...it is more because I'm not able to sleep because of never ending energy that one shouldn't have at 2am.  Often, when I'm unable to sleep, I will toss and turn and curse and toss some more. 

For whatever reason I came across this link last night as I was up...cooking. (If you know me...you KNOW...I DON"T COOK!!)  Anyway, i hits home on many different levels.

As I read these 3 annonymous accounts from beautiful and strong ladies, my heart crumbled to pieces. Even though my own story is a tad different, it is equally the same.  I pray that I will be able to get to a point where I can find healing and comfort instead of guilt and shame.

No comments: