Monday, September 12, 2011

Will He Really Answer Me



My faith has stumbled a great deal over the last several years. A combination of several different events has led my faith to be very weary.

I know that my Father in Heaven hears and will really answer my prayers. At times it is much harder to believe and accept.

This song has been one of my favorite songs since I was in Young Women's nearly 20+ years ago. It was always very comforting.

This evening, I came home to a quiet and empty house. Fighting back tears. As I tried to find some sort of comfort and guidance that we did do the right thing w/one of our children. I was reminded once again of the comfort that I once found in knowing He really will answer my prayers. Unfortunately, right now I don't know what it is that I want answers to. I do know that I need to find comfort and peace. It isn't something that has/is coming very easily.

No comments: