Sunday, September 4, 2011

No agenda, time frame...Nothing pressing. Just...BE!!

"Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway. "
~ Unknown
spacer gif
Saturday morning my children and I got up in the very early hours and started a 6 hour drive to visit this lovely family....the same family we met w/in Chicago 2 weeks ago.

Words can't even describe how very full my heart is at this moment.  This evening, as I drove back to our hotel room after I dropped this lovely momma off at her home...it was so incredible hard to hold back the tears. 

As we laid on my hotel bed this evening we giggled till we cried, we giggled till we tooted, we giggled till we couldn't giggle any longer. 

I'm pretty certain my children thought their mother had lost her cookies.  I'm also pretty certain my children will request we take more road trips w/o their father.  You know...bc it is now nearly 1am and my youngest is still awake.  They jumped on the bed (something tha tmy dh would have a damn heart attack if he knew they did), they have just been able to  BE!!  I love my husband.  Trust me I do.  However, sometimes it is wonderful to just BE!!  And not be rushed in/out/over/under.

I can't even begin to imagine not having this sweet person in my life.  My heart is so incredible full.  And saddened at the thought of having to go back home tmw. 

I'm not going to want to leave.  Two weeks ago, it was easier to hug and say good-bye bc I was 99% sure that I would be making this trip in 2 short weeks later. (It was very long btw).

I have no clue when we will make it back here. 

There is power in being able to talk to others w/no holds bar.  I'm sure I would have said much more than I have with out having my children tagging along and listening.  However, there is power in numbers...power in knowing  YOU ARE NOT ALONE!


1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love you with my whole heart! You are truly a blessing!