Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You Are Enough


It is no secret I struggle on a daily basis with being enough on many different levels of life.

Today happens to be one of those days. Probably, one of the worst I've had in a very long time.
I've been blog surfing for several hours. Laying in bed trying to find something that would speak volumes to the anxiety, tears, thoughts and feelings of failure that have taken me to my knees today.

The last few weeks I've been able shut out the spinning thoughts and craziness making that comes with being at this point by having a massage. Not that the massage itself fixes or takes it all away. Instead, gives me 90 minutes to take away everything else, shut the you are not enough and so much more off. Completely off. It has taken me finding a new massage therapist, who is intimately intune with my anxiety and fears and who follow my bodies and the energy it gives to her.

I have a few different Positive and Uplifting blogs I like to surf.

The above video was found on Owning Pink.

~You Are Enough~

Much easier said....than believing.


1 comment:

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

I needed that! I really, really needed that! Thank you!