Sunday, July 3, 2011

This is.....

How I have been rolling.....

Sitting with my feet up!  Tonight my feet are up on a cooler.  Diet pepsi in one hand....dorito in another.  The pic is not flattering. I realize.  It is what it is.

It is...how I'm rolling.

Three steps fwd....four steps backwards.

The treatments ive been getting weekly seem to be helping.  SLOWLY. 

Work is work.  Ive moved up a tad in seniority.  I heard briefly from a friend of a friend my co-worker/friend involved in the tragic accident is doing a little better.

As a whole I seem to be having more better days.  The intensity is so much less.  However, on those bad moments and days...there are some pretty intense moments.

Well...as part of how I'm rolling these days....with my feet up and sitting around .....i need to put the back up!


No comments: