Thursday, March 21, 2013

When Getting Up is Hard to Do....

When those days and moments are incredibly tough...to get up, continue moving forward, and just to be....

Having this photo pop up on my phone screen saver takes the edge off just a little.

It is a reminder that, even though it is incredibly lonely right now, I don't walk this alone.

Yesterday was the first day in a while that I was able to 'just be'.  Sure the shitty stuff was still there.  Sure the urge to snap at those I love most was there.  Sure the impulse and need for emotional release.... all still there.

I was able to just let it be! 

This morning the self sabbtoge was even greater.  And even the littlest of positives were over ridden with the need to continue to sabbtoge.

I'm here. I'm working. I'm up.

No comments: