Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What She Said

I can really appreciate this post. It hits home on many levels.

I'm currently feeling the "constant racing thoughts' montra.  And they are not the good thoughts.  They are overwhelming,  overbearing and all around scary at times.

Inner Peace

I wish there was some magic cure.  There is none.  I know that.  Yet, something needs to give.

I haven't shared some of the on going, relentless,  and racing thoughts this time around.  Other than the suicidal thoughts...I've kept that other piece to myself.  Please, don't ask.  I'm not ready of willing to 'describe what that looks like'.  Maybe in the future.  Not today.

I'm not sure what the lesson to be learned in all of this is.  I do know that if is taking its toll....one step at a time.

No comments: