Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ice-Snow Storm

My thoughts and mood continue to plummet downward. Earlier in the week the scenario of riding a storm out till it passes was given to me as an analogy of getting to the end if this rough patch. 

If there is an ice or wind storm there isn't much you can do but stay inside and hold down the fort until the storm passes. It will pass and the weather will get better. 

It has been a hell of an ice and snow storm this week. There have been a few shifts in the weather and I've been able to see a very small amount if sunlight. Within a few hours it comes raging back, stronger than before. More damage is done as the storm continues roar.

I attempted to get out and do something today. We took a road trip to check out something I needed pictures for. On way home I decided that I would go to the TMS group therapy. Since I missed last week and I'm struggling my husband and I both felt it was good idea to go. 

I wish I would have had the balls to get up and leave within first few minutes. Total of three of us and one was a new gal. It didn't go well. I don't know if I will go back for awhile. 

It is going on day 5 and I'm tired. Extremely tired. The swirling in my head is non freeking stop regardless of somewhat I've done to alleviate some of the stress of the storm. 

No comments: