Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dear Suicidal Thoughts...

Trigger Warning.
Talk of suicide and swearing.


~~~~


Dear Suicidal Thoughts...

I hate you. I hate everything you have taken from me. I really fucking hate you.


I hate how I have to spend so much time and energy keeping my guard up and making sure that I don't fall to your fucking grips again and again.


I hate how draining that it is.


I hate what you've taken from my family.

I hate that you make me believe these bad things will be better for my family in the end.


I fucking hate you.

I hate how evil you are.  You are an evil fucking bitch.

I hate how you scare me.

I hate that I'm always waiting for the next shoe to drop and you will creep back into my life.


I hate how you are always lingering around teasing me.


I hate how, even when I know I'm not OK, I feel guilty because I feel like I should be just fine. 

Dear Suicidal Thoughts...


I will continue to keep trying.... not to let you back into my life the way you have been in the past.

I may not be successful today, or last week, or last month.  But one day I will.

If, despite all that I am doing, you manage to come back, I will not let you take over my life as you have in the past.  I will kick you in the fucking balls as I am trying to today.  You might be winning today. But be reminded, you will not fucking win. You will not!

I will continue to try and keep myself safe and protect my body, mind and spirit from you.
You will never beat me.  Never.  I promise you one thing.  You will NEVER fucking win.


Dear Suicidal Thoughts...

You will NEVER kill me.  No matter how hard you try.  I still wish you would go to hell and leave me the hell alone.  



No comments: